A Bible School Unlike Any Other
The DeLand School of THE BIBLE offers a four-year, intensive course of Biblical study, established in 2003 for the purpose of training men and women for a lifetime of Christian service.
Spring 2018 Semester Courses
We will resume our in-depth, verse by verse study of Romans, picking up at chapter one verse twenty-one. We are really digging in to try and mine all the riches from this great epistle.
The History and Preservation of the Bible
In this course we will examine the authorship of the original Bible manuscripts, the preservation of the sacred text, the transmission and translation of the Bible through the centuries, the basis for our confidence in the Authorized Version and the errors which make the modern translations unacceptable.
The Law and Rightly Dividing the Word
This course will teach the students the keys to understanding the Bible. We will show the difference between Israel and The Church, law and grace, the rapture and the second coming, and much more. The student will learn that there are no errors or contradictions in God’s word and will be equipped to read and teach it properly.
What You Will Experience
- Detailed, expositional teaching from the word of God.
- Classes taught by men who believe the word of the Lord and practice its precepts in their daily lives.
- A school that takes a strong stand on the perfection of the King James Bible while being loving, kind and gracious toward all those for whom Christ laid down His life.
- The benefits of seeing men, women and families living in loving fellowship in a vibrant, healthy church without compromising business models and modern influences.
- Gaining a working knowledge of the word of God and an understanding of how to present that word to the saved and to the lost.
Read what current and former graduates are saying about The DeLand School of THE BIBLE.
Enroll to attend in DeLand, Florida
We are accepting applications for the Spring 2018 Semester.
Enroll in Correspondence School
Not everyone who wants a disciplined course of study is headed for ministerial service, and not everyone who desires to attend Bible school has the means to relocate to DeLand, Florida.