A Bible School Unlike Any Other
Learn more about the school
Fall 2017 Semester Courses
Verse by verse and word by word we will glean all that we can from the first chapters of this great epistle.
The Four Gospels
Presenting the particular points of emphasis in each gospel by studying their exclusive portions and their omissions. The student will see that nothing is contradictory but all is complementary in presenting a full view of Jesus Christ.
A Biblical Course in Witnessing
Thirty-six lessons showing how to present the gospel to all people, and how to answer the particular arguments of the religious and the non-religious.
What You Will Experience
- Detailed, expositional teaching from the word of God.
- Classes taught by men who believe the word of the Lord and practice its precepts in their daily lives.
- A school that takes a strong stand on the perfection of the King James Bible while being loving, kind and gracious toward all those for whom Christ laid down His life.
- The benefits of seeing men, women and families living in loving fellowship in a vibrant, healthy church without compromising business models and modern influences.
- Gaining a working knowledge of the word of God and an understanding of how to present that word to the saved and to the lost.
Read what current and former graduates are saying about The DeLand School of THE BIBLE.
Enroll to attend in DeLand, Florida
We are accepting applications for the Fall Semester 2017.
Enroll in Correspondence School
Not everyone who wants a disciplined course of study is headed for ministerial service, and not everyone who desires to attend Bible school has the means to relocate to DeLand, Florida.