A Bible School Unlike Any Other
Learn more about the school
Spring 2017 Semester Courses
Genesis 3: The Fundamentals
of the Faith
Using this portion of scripture as a springboard, in this class we will study twenty plus fundamental doctrines of New Testament Christianity.
The Doctrine and Practice of the New Testament Church
In this class we will allow scripture to define the church, we will study its origin, its purpose, its Head, its members; the gifts given to the church, those responsible for its oversight, how a church is to function, church discipline, dealing with heresy, local outreach, missions, dealing with personalities, legal and governmental matters, and much, much more.
This course will take up matters at the mid-point of the tribulation, cover all matters relating to the second coming of Christ, the millennial kingdom and eternity. The last few weeks of the class will feature detailed looks at what the Bible says about heaven and hell.
What You Will Experience
- Detailed, expositional teaching from the word of God.
- Classes taught by men who believe the word of the Lord and practice its precepts in their daily lives.
- A school that takes a strong stand on the perfection of the King James Bible while being loving, kind and gracious toward all those for whom Christ laid down His life.
- The benefits of seeing men, women and families living in loving fellowship in a vibrant, healthy church without compromising business models and modern influences.
- Gaining a working knowledge of the word of God and an understanding of how to present that word to the saved and to the lost.
Read what current and former graduates are saying about The DeLand School of THE BIBLE.
Enroll to attend in DeLand, Florida
We are accepting applications for the Fall Semester 2017.
Enroll in Correspondence School
Not everyone who wants a disciplined course of study is headed for ministerial service, and not everyone who desires to attend Bible school has the means to relocate to DeLand, Florida.